Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Accountant - CORP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will join a team that is responsible for providing accounting support for businesses. You will be responsible for monthly electronic reconciliation processes and General ledgers. In this role you will be responsible for tax payments to the Government. You will actively support income tax assessment working and schedule preparation for old periods. You are required to support service tax audits or assessments.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Understanding and adherence to Honeywell accounting policies and procedures with respect to in country transactional processing and accounting activities.
- Front line support from the country team for the issues/ clarifications/ requests raised by the COE (Center of Excellence) teams.
- Front line support to various Corporate functions with respect to transaction processing, accounting and coordination with COE teams.
- Assisting the Country Finance Leader (CFL) in ensuring all of the entities’ financial transaction are properly accounted per US GAAP.
- Analyzing PL accounts (mainly SG&A in nature) and ensuring that revenue and costs are properly recorded in the correct accounts, cost centers and LOBs.
- Support with cost center creation and modification.
- Support with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly close related activities.
- Support with local statutory compliance related activities such as social insurance, government payments, government surveys etc.
- Monitoring internal bank account transfers to cover all bank payments in different currencies.
- Assisting the CFL in the handling and finalization of statutory and corporate audits.
- Ensuring tax compliance including the preparation of tax audit requirements and tax return filings.
- Coordination for banking activities: coordination with control panel members for signatures on bank documents, passport copies, addition/ deletion of signatories, organizing bank training etc. In addition, working with COE banking team for new account setup.
- Support on the activities for New legal entity set-up including ERP testing, defining processes and their implementation etc.
- Support VAT implementation project and consequent in country activities (if any).
- Supporting CFL with the continuous monitoring of adherence to internal controls and compliance with Honeywell set processes, SEAs (Schedule of Executive approvals) by the various businesses and functions.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Accounting and Auditing
|General Engineering Consultancy
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Accountant - CORP - Honeywell