Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Finance Leader – Global Airports to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will lead the Finance activities for the Global Airports business spread across multiple geographies and will be pivotal within the Airports 2.0 strategy. The role will partner and support the General Manager- Global Airports in driving financial performance, managing and leading key business processes including the annual operating plan (AOP), strategic plan (STRAP), monthly operating review (MOR) and financial forecasts.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen with the ability to quickly grasp the Airport Projects business model and key business drivers to help drive the strategic agenda of the business. Play a strategic partnership role in growing the business.
· Use financial and operational data to analyse trends and financial impact to provide meaningful operational performance insight that helps the business execute on operational commitments and meet financial targets.
· Provide input to the business to evaluate investments, structure contracts, negotiate contract and payment terms to maximize operating income and cash flow.
· Play the role of financial adviser and business advocate whilst maintaining compliance to financial controls , policies and principles
Financial Planning and Analysis
· Analyse and interpret project profitability and leading indicators such as backlog in Margin, deviations , project backlog , utilization and productivity.
· Lead the AOP planning process for a region and the monthly financial review.
· Perform adhoc analysis to determine business trends and provide decision support financial information.
· Analyse the impact of energy project financing and other investment opportunities.
Project/ Contract Support
· Provide project and contract support through a team of finance resources.
· Engage in Project reviews over a certain threshold.
· Ensure project estimates are reasonable and compliant with accounting rules and policies.
· Provide input to the business to negotiate payment terms and contract terms.
· Provide fact-based analysis to support customer and vendor negotiations. Review projects on EAC and understands the risk profile on key projects
Customer to Cash (C2C)
· Review working capital and drive cash flow improvement initiatives for the region.
· Direct analysis of unbilled, payables, POs and vendor balances.
· Perform additional adhoc analysis as required to drive C2C efficiency.
· Interact with WC lead on cash calls and setting WC targets for the region
· Review General accounting activities
· Ensure books are closed in compliance with accounting rules and policies
· Ensure a robust internal controls environment
Leadership and Change Management
· Lead a regional finance team and is accountable for their performance and development and succession plan
· Lead multi-site change programmes or business /financial process improvement initiatives.
· Ability to work in matrix organization.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Finance and Investment
|General Engineering Consultancy
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Finance Leader-Global Airports - Honeywell