Provide support to the Fire Department at Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP). Manage and maintain the resources for the live firefighting training facility and new maintenance shop. Perform program compliance analysis and evaluation of requirements associated with regulatory bodies, approved vendors and other requirements as applicable
1. FP Program Support
• Draft shifts and work activities for the live firefighting training facility and the new maintenance shop to prepare fire brigade for firefighting duties.
• Draft and maintain list of equipment and supplies needs for live firefighting training facility and the new maintenance shop to properly manage inventory.
• Conduct analysis on Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) buildings and other structures on site to identify surveillance needs including required detection, suppression, and egress requirements.
• Develop and enhance the Fire Protection Plan (FPP) and administrative procedures to accommodate and improve FP training in the live firefighting training facility and FP activities in the plant.
• Conduct analysis on regulatory requirements related to the site common FP equipment and systems and their operation to maintain compliance and reduce workload burden for Fire Brigade.
• Conduct FPP/ Program analysis and propose updates based on benchmarks of international standards and beneficial practices across the commercial nuclear industry.
• Provide project management support for new or existing FP programs to ensure integration with plant operations at BNPP.
2. Fire Protection Equipment and System Support
• Conduct analysis on FP system related operations and maintenance procedures to ensure the FP systems are properly installed, designed, inspected and maintained in accordance with the applicable National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes.
• Track FP resources and equipment required to provide FP at BNPP and identify any needed additions to ensure high safety standards will be maintained at BNPP at all times.
3. Fire Protection Training and Qualification Support
• Support Fire Brigade and FP staff in drafting and attaining their necessary qualification documentation to ensure they are never at risk of losing qualified status.
• Develop and update training materials and conduct fire safety training classes of fire watch, fire patrol, Initial Fire Response Team (IFRT) and On-Site Fire Brigade (OSFB) as deemed necessary.
• Review and improve fire drill scenarios, plan, physical training, and evaluate fire drills to prepare for actual situation that could occur and meet NFPA standards.
• Enhance IFRT equipment check procedure to reflect recommendations and lessons learned
• Evaluate fire safety impact based on a plant design change to maintain fire safety in the plant.
• Review FP related On the Job Training (OJT) program in conjunction with Site Support FP group to assure personnel are properly trained in relation to the FPP.
|United Arab Emirates
|Natural Gas Distribution
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Fire Department Support Specialist - Nawah Energy Company