To lead and perform mechanical maintenance work on the Barakah Nuclear Power Plants.
Work involves conducting Periodic Testing, Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Surveillance Testing of safety and non-safety-related Structures, Systems and Components.
Technicians are required to read/review the maintenance task and associated documentation, conduct the maintenance activity in accordance with the procedure, troubleshoot and perform corrective actions as required, and update the equipment/maintenance record on the computerized maintenance management system.
Awareness of and adherence to the Nuclear Safety Standards, Quality Assurance Standards, Health and Safety Standards and Environmental Protection Standards is essential.
Conducting Maintenance Activities
- Review and comprehend ‘work packages’ and the individual requirements of the maintenance activity/activities.
- Perform proper and timely preparation and staging of maintenance work activities including but not limited to the submission of procurement requests on the computerised system for equipment spare parts and special tools to ensure that maintenance activities are properly resourced.
- Sign-on to Work Clearances to authorize the work to commence on structure, system or component and to ensure that the work can be conducted safely.
- Lead/Attend and participate in Pre-Job Briefs to ensure that all requirements of the maintenance task are understood – including but not limited to high risk or high complexity activities, safety aspects (both nuclear and conventional), and parallel work activities.
- Conduct a range of maintenance activities to the highest standard and in full adherence to the maintenance and safety procedures and processes.
- Conduct system/equipment troubleshooting to identify system faults or defects and take the necessary corrective action(s) to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead/Attend Post-Job Reviews to ensure that any learning from the work activity is discussed and recorded so that the learning can be incorporated into the process or procedures.
- Utilise the Corrective Action Program (CAP) to record plant deficiencies and improve performance.
- Record the completion of maintenance activates and any relevant maintenance findings on the computerized maintenance management system.
- Support the production of Self Assessments to provide useful and self-critical improvement.
Safe Working Behaviors
- Strictly adhere to the Nawah Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions during all aspects of work/employment to ensure that the highest standards of safety are maintained.
- Align and adhere behaviours to the Enterprise ‘LEAD AT SITE’ values of Lead, Enable, Align, Direction, Accountability, Teamwork, Safety, Integrity, Trust and Excellence.
‘Fix it Now’ (FIN) Team, On-Call and Emergency Response Organisation (ERO) Support
- As required (only a percentage of technicians will be required to perform these duties), support the operating plant by following the continuous shift working pattern as a FIN Team member to respond to out-of-hours breakdowns.
- As required (only a percentage of technicians will be required to perform these duties) support the On-Call Rota or the Emergency Response Organisation (ERO) by being available to respond to a breakdown or an event outside of normal working hours
Excellence and Quality Management
- Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures, practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback; and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure Commitment to the Nawah Fundamentals and LEAD AT SITE values.
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
|Natural Gas Distribution
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Mechanical Maintenance Technician (nuclear) - Nawah Energy Company