Registered Nurse position in a high-profile Medical Center in DHCC and JLT.
This requires a licensed Registered Nurse and the key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in assessing needs, planning, implementing and monitoring care
- Conducting physical exams, taking and recording vital signs as well as documenting patient care services by charting in patient records
- Coordinating care with other health care providers and specialists
- Assuring quality of care by adhering to standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and regulatory standards.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provides a friendly and compassionate environment by providing support to patients
- Can work independently but also a strong team player
Salary is depending on qualification and experience.
NOTE: If you are shortlisted, you will receive an email to join a scheduled interview online. Please check your inbox and your Junk mail if you are shortlisted
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Registered Nurse - German Neuroscience Center