Sales & Marketing Executive - Japanese Accounts (Japanese Nationals Only)
Lead and support our existing business with Japanese Clients:
- Along with our Inside Sales and Operations Team it is necessary to be in regular contact with our clients at all levels in their organisation and ensuring to meet the set expectations with clients and provide excellent service.
- Establish and maintain SOP’s per client and share business requirements with our relevant depts. and colleagues ensuring our company is aligned with the service levels expected
Developing new business:
- Through your efforts with existing and potential new clients a new business pipeline should be created and continuously worked on where we identify business that is aligned with our company objectives in Air & Sea Freight along with Logistics services.
- Co-ordination with local and overseas colleagues will be essential in being able to provide solutions to new business opportunities and in the service proposal we can offer.
Co-ordination with our Overseas offices and colleagues:
- Key to success in this role is communication skills and teamwork with local and overseas colleagues and customers.
- Ensuring we meet all compliance requirements and work in line with best practices.
- Identify any challenges or issues we may face through our Customs Brokerage activities.
- The position will have a target and incentive scheme applicable based on business generated, further details to be shared at a later stage
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Sales & Marketing Executive - Japanese Accounts (Japanese Nationals Only) - I-Talent