Where Do You Fit In?
We have an opportunity for a Senior Communications Manager for Honeywell Middle East based in Dubai, UAE.
This role reports to Honeywell’s Communications leader for Honeywell Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) as well as the Director, Customer Marketing, for Honeywell Middle East. The role will cover the Middle East, with responsibilities for employee communications and media relations. Honeywell’s Middle East region includes all of Honeywell’s global businesses.
The Communications Manager will interact directly with regional leaders while playing an active and strong consultative role with them. This individual will help develop and reinforce common employee-facing messaging across the region for use with employees and prospective employees, media, and public officials, and will play a key role in supporting Honeywell’s brand and employee value proposition.
The ideal candidate for the position will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a thorough understanding of digital and social communication channels and how to leverage them. This individual will need to meet the needs of a varied set of stakeholders and will need to be comfortable acting in a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting priorities and some level of ambiguity. We are looking for a leader who exemplifies Honeywell’s Behaviors, which place emphasis on having a passion to win, thinking big, being courageous and entrepreneurial, and relentlessly focusing on achieving at a high level and pushing to do even more and better in the future.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Drive pan-Honeywell internal and external communications strategies and programming for the Middle East in support of business strategies.
- Work closely with region leaders to communicate effectively to employees.
- Lead regional media relations support, including proactive and reactive interactions with media and preparing executives for interactions with reporters.
- Measure effectiveness of communications and execute actions for improvement.
- Work with appropriate businesses, functions, and government relations on crisis and issues management, including labor relations.
- Drive common messaging across the region for use with internal and external audiences, and support Honeywell’s brand and employee value proposition.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Marketing and PR
|General Engineering Consultancy
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Senior Communications Manager - UAE - Honeywell