Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Manager, Technical Projects. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Technical Projects
On behalf of Expo 2020 and Her Excellency, the Events & Entertainment team will be responsible for the delivery of the Expo 2020 Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Site Wide Programming, World-Renowned performances and Special Days.
The Senior Manager, Technical Projects will take on a senior role within a newly formed team scoped with the directive of supporting the production management and delivery of special projects, both one-off and recurring, unexpected and planned, that might deliver across any of the EVE stages and spaces throughout Expo Event Time.
These Special Projects are events or productions that currently sit outside of our three main streams of programming – being Expo-curated, International Participants and Principle Partners.
• Reporting to the Head of Technical Projects, the Senior Manager will lead a number of simultaneous projects in support unplanned third party productions, events and programming that might take place across any of the EVE Stages & Spaces
• Partnered with a Technical Manager, each unit will engage and liaise with equivalent peers from within the touring company or production agency at earliest opportunity to provide direct support and direction with the technical production requirements of the proposed event, verifying suitability for the venue and compatibility with the existing house systems, ensuring any technical production requirements are managed and responded to in a timely manner
• Should the production require additional technical support, this team will facilitate and support any relevant approval processes
• Once on-site, this unit then becomes the technical interface with the relevant venue technical manager and/or technical contractor
• Liaise with EVE Production, Programming and Master Scheduling teams to understand incoming ‘third party’ enquiries ie those not managed by existing delivery agencies
• Host and facilitate initial meetings and/or site visits with the interested parties, to determine technical expectations and associated build/strike schedules align with the in-house technical systems and master schedule programming
• Brief, coordinate and involve EVE technical design consultants, and contractors, plus Expo stakeholders throughout the planning, pre-approvals, load in, rehearsal, operations and load out phases in relation to Lighting, Video, Audio, Power, Communications, Staging and rigging, including interface with any IT, Broadcast or Virtual Technology requirements
• Manage technical staff, associated consultants and related contractors in the delivery of their duties
• Responsible for reviewing, managing and monitoring visiting productions working collaboratively with the in–house technical and operations team
• Attend meetings as required
• Create and adhere to risk management strategies in relation to the delivery of EVE technical production and planning
• Adhere to H&S strategies in relation to the delivery of all EVE technical elements and ensure staff and sub/contractors are aware and abide by H&S requirements
• Comply and respond to all Expo 2020 procedural, administrational, and operational guidelines and instructions
• Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
• Proactively support and ensure that the principle contractors and subcontractors support sustainability, that is in line with Expo 2020
• Other duties as required
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Senior Manager, Technical Projects - ManpowerGroup Middle East