This role is primarily responsible to manage & execute the e-commerce strategies in UAE with net sales increasing target to drive profitable growth by maximizing customer reach & cost efficient after sales management through excellent customer service experience.
- Responsible for owning, managing & driving the e-commerce strategy to deliver the business targets through various sales lead generation techniques, promotions, etc.
- Develop sales target for the web channel, SEO marketing plans in line with company strategies.
- Formulate & define full sales workflow process and platform framework to facilitate the sales generation and improve sales performance from first contact through closing the sale including after sales process & policies.
- Review website security, security of check-out pages & payment procedures.
- Constant partnering with sales & marketing team members to define E-Com promotional calendars, brand marketing, digital initiatives & other success metrics.
- Drive & maintain SEO and re-targeting implementation and on-going maintenance, ensuring optimal conversion for brand(s) including web link building.
- Own & manage website usability & user experience to improve site performance, merchandising, engagement & sales conversion.
- Close coordination with IT Dept. and external agencies to ensure excellent platform performance and usability in terms of both appearance and performance.
- Handle all digital & social marketing activities, supervise web merchandising and develop up and cross-selling actions to promote brand portfolio.
- Manage e-commerce inventory in to maintain stock covers & product updates based on promotions, price changes or any new features are added.
- Intercept orders via the website back end / social media channels, responding to queries and upselling where possible.
- Track the sales orders & coordinate with logistics team to ensure orders are processed on time.
- All prices, descriptions and images to be accurate and to a high standard and constant coordination with marketing dept. to ensure accurate images are secured for the uploads.
- Execute & evaluate the website performance on account of online marketing campaign, effectiveness of social media efforts through data analytics, insights and KPI measures to track sales conversions.
- Must be able to handle other projects or any other tasks as and when handed over by the Manger.
Key Performance Area:
- Sales Targets/ Sales conversion
- Zero unjustifiable cancellations or refund of orders
- Customer Acquisition rate
- Average order value (track upsell, cross-sell, website usability)
- Website maintenance & Product catalogue update
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Marketing and PR
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Ecommerce Specialist
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Ecommerce Specialist