Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Program Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage the day-to-day chaos that comes from managing the logistical needs of a large-scale construction while also leading major logistics projects required to have a successful new product launch. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering,
Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- Track launch plan & timing that ensures success for the project
- Leading logistics project planning sessions
- Leading region wide logistics project implementation
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring all projects and milestones meet deadlines
- Manage each of these areas as ad hoc projects
- R&D logistic needs of the company (transportation, warehousing, shipping)
- Construction material to build out new facilities
- Machinery and Equipment to build out new facilities
- Non-production vehicle movements (events, prototypes, test)
- Uncategorized non-production material
- Production shipping for current light volume product line
- Conceptualize / establish project plans (determine the parties to involve, map out the project plan / schedule, outline the pros and cons including benefits) and promote / implement the plan
- Create logistics strategies to better improve logistics and SCM operations for sales and manufacturing.
- Create standard operating procedures for each one of the initiatives when executing the projects.
- Provide out of the box ideas by applying new technologies and best-practice / processes in the industry
- Provide end-to-end logistics solutions from material purchase to finished goods delivery to the end user / consumer. (coverage: inbound, warehousing, optimization and outbound logistics operations / control.)
- Create cohesive project plans with an identifiable critical path, task dependencies, risk and issue mitigation processes and major milestones
- Manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time and quality parameters
- Provide project leadership in the execution of projects; direct the project team and communicate project requirements to both internal and external organizations
- Apply comprehensive technical knowledge and management experience to analyze and resolve complex work problems; design and implement solutions as needed
- Understand the interactions between warehouse management systems (WMS) and other types of traditional and innovative technology (automation)
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership through effective communication and collaboration to support company goals
- Develop presentations to demonstrate solution components and value proposition to customers
- Responsible to coordinate and oversee the installation of equipment at the facility.
- Manage and provide direction to auxiliary equipment suppliers, subcontractors, and our own personnel.
- Ensure alignment is achieved and that the resources are available to effectively deliver on plans.
- Drive internal projects important for the area by effectively communicating and working cross functionally with resources in sales, marketing, service, R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Leads the development of the defined project and consults on the timeline and resource requirements.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Consults with management, reviews and reports on project progress, determines time frames and defines the procedures necessary to fully execute a defined project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and adherence to established project management protocols.
- Set priorities within the project considering dependencies of the actions items that will drive closure.
- Develop a cohesive time-line of execution to support both budget and project completion expectations.
- Identify and communicate project milestones necessary to close the project on time and on budget
- Make decisions by assessing the situation to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the client and organization.
- Establish contingency plans to mitigate risks that may impact success.
- Ensure project meets internal expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery time-lines and strategy.
- Conducts post-project "raise the bar" sessions to capture successes and opportunities for improvement throughout the organization
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Logistics and Transportation
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Logistics Program Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Logistics Program Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)