Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Material Flow Engineering Manager – You will you will have familiarity with lean material flow engineering practices. You will provide weekly updates to various levels of the organization, identify and escalate critical issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans. In addition, you will manage the team to develop timelines and deliverables for projects based on inputs from all stake holders and in alignment with ramp plans.
- Leading the Material Flow Engineering team and manage all related activities
- Prepare and present program status updates to middle / senior management
- Spec, quote, manage delivery & installation of material flow delivery and display equipment
- Complete layouts for Logistics areas inside the plants
- Complete dock analysis
- Calculate storage space requirements. Spec, quote and manage the installation of pallet racking as required.
- Calculate Logistics manpower
- Develop and optimize material delivery routes
- Determine correct material flow methods - repack / kit / sequence
- Develop and managed the PFEP
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects. Develop and staff the kaizen lab
- Develop and staff maintenance process for material flow installed equipment
- Lead a team of 12+ employees, including selection, development, performance management
- Establish and report KPIs & KAIs related to launch and continuous improvement projects.
- Perform dynamic simulations to determine throughput.
- Develop installation level workstation drawings
- Create budget forecasts and manage spend
- Maintain inventory tracking in all Arizona facilities for material flow purchased equipment
- Support future phase strategic facilities development
- Develop standardized library of CAD models for material flow equipment
- External traffic simulations - Gate, marshalling, congestion, lead times, etc.
- Establish and implement kitting and sequencing best practices
- Develop material flow systems as required to support material flow activities
- Complexity Management - business cases to program planning for budgetary decisions
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Material Flow Engineering Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Material Flow Engineering Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)