Hantec Markets PPC Manager: Job Description
At Hantec Markets, we strive to understand people and global financial markets specifically, FX Trading, Indices, Equities and Commodities. We are looking for an experienced Global PPC Manager to devise, execute own and maintain our global search marketing.
If you are a people-person who thrives in a fast moving commercially orientated environment and who can take ownership of search marketing to drive growth and profitability, then we would like to hear from you.
Headquartered in London, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, The Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, and the Jordan Securities Commission. We have operations in eight countries and have more than 30 years’ experience in global markets.
Objectives of this Role
Key tasks & responsibilities:
As PPC Manager, you will lead, develop, grow, and optimise our global Paid Search strategy, manage, and execute global campaigns alongside continual optimisation and performance improvements. A key requirement of the role will be daily and weekly campaign and competitor analysis to seize opportunities for Hantec Markets to grow its share of the market.
As part of the Marketing department, you will be expected to bring your skills and experience to help shape and develop our Digital Marketing capabilities. a key part of your role will be to build upon our internal Digital Marketing capabilities. You will be expected to contribute to best practice and to share knowledge across the team around all things social media but also Programmatic and Paid Social media channels.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
· Launch and optimize global PPC campaigns in multiple international markets.
· Track performance and report on a daily and weekly basis, reporting back to the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
· Conduct keyword research, selecting and audience targeting.
· Deliver consistent optimisation strategies to improve ROI (leads and accounts)
· Monitor spending alongside agreed budgets.
· Produce compliant ad copy adhering to regional regulations.
· Plan, launch and develop new campaigns across multiple channels in conjunction with ‘in country’ marketing managers.
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Marketing and PR
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, PPC Manager - Hantec Markets Ltd
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف PPC Manager - Hantec Markets Ltd