Our client is now recruiting for a Purchasing Officer. You will be directly reporting to the Head Spares and Critical Procurement.
To execute the procurement and contract process for the assigned materials/services for the company’s Corporate for KSA and UAE Corporate offices to ensure that procurement requirements are met in line with company’s policies and procedures, whilst ensuring customer requirements are met in the most timely and cost-efficient manner.
Procurement Cycle and Contracts
- Collate the required information from the plants and finalize the specifications and requirements for the preparation of RFQ’s to be provided to the potential list of suppliers.
- Coordinate the procurement or Contract cycle for assigned materials and services under the supervision of the procurement and Contract Manager to ensure the procurement needs are met in a timely and cost optimized manner.
- Administer terms of purchase in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and legal to ensure all the procured materials and/or services are delivered as per the purchase order (PO) / Contract so as to take any corrective measures in case of noted deviations and ensure that company’s interest are protected at all times.
- Propose to the Procurement & Contract Manager procurement & contract strategies as applicable
Supplier Selection and Tender Process
- Carry out analysis of quotations, comparison statements (with emphasis on Quality/Technical Acceptance, price, delivery period, terms of payment, Acceptance of T&C etc.), market knowledge and previous contractor evaluations and provide inputs to the Procurement Manager for decision on the suitable suppliers.
- Conduct negotiations of quotations with the vendors to ensure that the company gets the best value for the money they are paying to the vendors
- Ensure suppliers selected are fully registered and accepting company’s Ethic & Compliance requirements
- Coordinate internal meetings with relevant stakeholders for assigned purchase orders to enable the approval or modifications of requests for the preparation of purchase orders.
Purchase Order Management
- Enter the information into the system for the generation of a purchase order, and obtain proper approvals, so that the PO can be generated in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely order acceptance from the vendors.
- Ensure timely expediting with the vendors to enable timely delivery of materials and services.
- Select the appropriate shipment mode and recommend a freight forwarder whenever applicable. Liaise with customs clearance agencies for a smooth delivery whenever applicable.
- Implement and coordinate relevant invoice processing activities in liaison with finance, and end users to ensure vendors receive their payments as per the contract terms.
- Manage any PO amendment following the procedure
- Able to manage supplier claims with support with Legal department as well as the Procurement & Contract manager
- Support the Vendor Development Officer to analyze vendor performance based on the inputs of internal customers and achievement of the contract obligations to identify the most suitable vendors for any potential work involvement with the Group in the future.
- Provide the support for periodic vendor performance evaluation.
- To ensure that Contract is firmed up with the suppliers based on standard company’s Contract template.
- In case of any deviations to the terms, coordinate with legal to have the deviations agreed and formalized.
- To create Outline agreement in ERP for all the concluded contracts and ensure Purchase orders are raised in ERP duly linking the outline agreement.
- Able to manage contract claims with support with Legal department as well as the Procurement & Contract manager
- Support the process of identifying new suppliers in order to expand the company’s preferred supplier database by conducting market research and updating supplier background and credentials, to ensure the Group’s supplier database is timely and comprehensively updated with the background information.
- Keep abreast of market information about reputed suppliers, dealers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) etc. to develop good network of suppliers those can be contacted for critical requirements.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner fully aligning to the local country procurement regulations
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls and implement the same to vendors/contractors through PO/ Contract terms so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Needs to work closely with Supply Chain teams at the Corporate level, , FM Team, IT Team, IMS team, Internal Auditors, Finance Team etc.
Needs to build a rapport with suppliers, insurance companies, logistics firms, etc.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Purchasing Officer - ManpowerGroup Middle East
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Purchasing Officer - ManpowerGroup Middle East