Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Execute assigned jobs according to established work standards, specifications and required time
- Maintain the discipline of the service establishment, safe and clean area through strict adherence of company rules, regulations and procedures
- Carry out vehicle inspection and conduct road test ensuring compliance with agreed performance and quality standards and record the results.
- Inspect repaired vehicle based on inspection quality standard and as per Repair Manual
- Help and advice Service Advisors /Technicians and customers as required ensuring a high standard of delivery on time. Ensure to maintain the Fix it right at first time ratio
- Collect information and keep data on work carried out as required and keep update with the related Job cards /repair orders.
- Keep up with new technology, work procedures, time standards and relevant technical know-how to maintain or improve work productivity and quality.
- Perform other tasks assigned by immediate superior or manager, if necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform all duties and responsibilities mentioned in the related business SOPs
- Comply with the ALAC Quality Management System and participate with organization’s improvement activities
- Carry out work with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying with health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Logistics and Transportation
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Quality Controller / Road Tester | Al Futtaim Automall | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Quality Controller / Road Tester | Al Futtaim Automall | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group