About the Role
The Solution Expert - Business Applications needs to understand and implement Business Processes in a Retail environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers’ business requirement.
Within particular process area the Solution Expert - Business Applications - POS will be responsible for the global solution which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a coherent solution considering balancing both the functional needs and data architecture. The role will be key in providing direction and support to the team that is tasked with building and testing the end solution. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
The Candidate will be an experienced Consultant who is organized, reliable and has a proven track record. Used to working with and getting the best from project and support teams you will provide the Business process design skills that complement the ability of EIT to deliver to promise.
This role will suit candidates who are looking to contribute to an exciting leading edge organization that offers significant career development. EIT is constantly being challenged to address the group’s significant and sustained growth.
Support and Maintenance of the Business applications
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage business process related activities including:
- Resolution of Service Request and Requests for Change within SLA agreements
- To provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, testing and delivery of Business application and business process developments.
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process groups, and create corresponding technical specifications
- Develop test scripts, perform unit testing, and contribute to integration testing of development objects
- Provide technical support to end users; diagnose and resolve application-related issues, identify root causes, as well as institute corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Carry out detailed impact assessments for proposed change requests, proposing alternative cost-effective solutions where appropriate.
- Ensure Change Controls are developed, tested & released according to an agreed schedule and ensure all high business impact changes are escalated as appropriate.
- Expected to be involved in some support activities and a number of development activities and to have developed excellent business process design skills.
- Functioning as technical expert and providing support on one or more modules.
- Recommending revision to application related business processes to increase efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Gathering, defining and documenting high-level business requirements on behalf of the business process owners, business system owners, subject matter experts, users, and other stakeholders, then developing detailed functional and design specifications suitable for implementation.
- Participating in all phases of the system development lifecycle.
- Working with quality assurance in the design and performance of acceptance tests, change control, and release management processes.
Design and Evolution of the business process design
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage all aspect of the business mapping and blueprinting.
- Process design and gap analysis to standard functionality within the business blueprint project phase
- Able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements related to application components, recommending and implementing them
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process
Delivery of programme/project solutions
- Develop functional specifications for reports, forms, and interfaces, modifications, and data conversions
- Legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and Legacy applications.
Demonstrated commitment to change/incident management
- Responsible for ensuring that the system change request process is adhered to in terms of quality and commitment to timelines for estimation/delivery
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Solution Expert - Business Applications - POS | Retail - Group Digital | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Solution Expert - Business Applications - POS | Retail - Group Digital | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group