Administrative Assistant (FEMALE)
We are currently looking for Administrative Assistant for our Dubai Investment Park office, preferably Female. Interested candidate with relevant receptionist, data entry & administrative experience can apply. Candidates available for immediate joining will be preferred. THIS ROLE IS OPEN ONLY FOR FEMALE
- Personal Assistant job description and responsibilities
- Managing front desk reception, assisting new and existing clients.
- Assisting clients for basic info in leasing offices and retails.
- Answering phone calls and call transfers to concern departments accordingly.
- Forwarding clients email inquiries accordingly per division
- Monitoring customer lounge and maintaining stationary items and inventory and petty cash.
- Coordination between suppliers and other business units.
- Generate daily report using Sales force and filter all the lead inquiries and assign to sales team.
- Monitor outlook daily for new company set up, renewals, cancellation and other inquiries.
- Arrange Aramex/FedEx courier for letter delivery.
- Coordinating and monitoring of the shipments if delivered or returned to shipper.
- Preparing month end report for daily walk-in, email and online leads and reporting directly with department’s Director.
- Managing calendar and meeting invites for the Director.
- Provide one-to-one support for time and daily management for managing director
- Handle requests and queries from managing director
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists of suppliers and clients
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintenance of document registers such as LPO In, Enquiry In, etc
- Handling incoming calls and arranging international connections as required.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing, maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Assists other departments where necessary
- Ensures upkeep of office
- Maintains stationary and office supplies
- Maintains a list of incoming/ outgoing correspondence in line with company procedures
Key skills and Qualification:
- Any Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years of Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Females are encouraged to apply
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Architecture; Fit-Out & Joinery
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Administrative Assistant - Design Design LLC
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Administrative Assistant - Design Design LLC