Assistant Manager – Parts Training
Salary: AED 13,000 - 15,000 (Depending on experience)
- Prepare and oversee the implementation and administration of Parts training base on the budget and plan.
- Evaluate dealerships’ Parts operation and staff capabilities against all IDS standards in order to identify training requirements.
- Review existing training material/curriculum, modify/create training manuals and facilitate face-to-face and on-line training programs
- Monitor training programs and administer exercises and regular evaluation to qualify/certify Parts Operation and its involving organization.
- Maintain and update training records and monitor and track training effectiveness thru proper KPI tools.
- Arrange and oversee the delivery of Parts skill competition to evaluate the capability of dealerships under the Parts Category.
- Assisting the parts department to organize and administer meetings, conferences and promotional events to enhance business and dealerships capabilities.
- Assisting the parts department in reviewing monthly KPI reports and provide in-depth analysis to interpret the results and come up with a better action plan for the parts business.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Assistant Manager – Parts Training - I-Talent
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Assistant Manager – Parts Training - I-Talent