About The Role
The Beauty Specialist is responsible in assisting the store to achieve sales target for their beauty category, by delivering exemplary customer service in product knowledge of cosmetic, skin care and supplements.
- Supports selling plans to deliver sales budget
- Carry out planogram and price change and maintain store appearance and merchandising standards
- Monitor stock level & ensure regular replenishment of stocks
- Conduct make overs for customers
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates report on product shelf life
- Consolidates frequently asked products and recommends new SKUs to the Store Manager and submits to
- Consolidates customer profile in relation to customer queries, concerns and submits to Store Manager.
- Recommends category building activities (e.g. animations, hair and skin analysis, make over etc.)
- Recommends relocation and meter reallocation of product display relevant to store customer profile and category performance analysis.
- Provides information to customers on regimen building
- Monitors and delivers 100% Brand Product availability
- Monitors replenishments of stocks and product housekeeping in the selling area.
- Cleans and Maintains make up applicators and tools.
- Ensures highlighting and cross-selling of EXCLUSIVE products on planograms and Off Shelf Displays related to product use.
- Does Appropriate hairstyling to complement make up.
- Checks proper implementation of promo call outs, hero display, price change etc.
- Attends to customers complaints with sincerity and understanding.
- Handle customer queries on beauty & skincare product knowledge and offer advise professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards.
- Follow through on customer’s feedback and requests
- Aligns with Store Manager on submission of sales tracker
- Maintains adherence to planogram implementation.
- Ensures all products display in the selling area are in good condition and near expiry and damages products are pulled out from the selling area.
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Ensures timely submission of Performance Review
- Implements action plans for employee engagements.
- Strictly adheres to company policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, ROS, Data Governance).
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Beauty and Fashion
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Beauty Specialist | Watsons Mirdif City Centre | GR D | Dubai,UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Beauty Specialist | Watsons Mirdif City Centre | GR D | Dubai,UAE - Al Futtaim Group