Our client is now recruiting for an Infrastructure Field Services Technician
The Infrastructure Field Services (IFS) Technician will provide troubleshooting, installation, testing and maintenance of various Infrastructure technologies across a diverse environment. From onsite services that include deploying IT hardware to supporting routers, switches in the IDF rooms to some telecommunications smart hands activities and data center support. You will work closely with other field technicians and engineers, ISPs, equipment vendors, and internal operations and engineering staff. Another key part of the job is in providing best of breed customer service to the supported user. Regular interaction with users along with other supporting parties will be key to the success for someone coming into this role. This role requires travel.
- Follows established procedures on routine work
- Requires detailed instructions
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in performing physical installation, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and testing activities as directed with meticulous attention to driving and maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Perform physical racking of equipment (rack prep, rack and stack, switches/routers, cameras, audio visual equipment)
- Run fiber, power and Ethernet cabling to specifications
- Install / troubleshoot Access Point
- Add or Replace disk drives and memory
- Diagnose simple hardware issues
- Deploy and recover laptop/desktop hardware to supported users
- Support product lifecycle management activities, including asset receiving, box/unboxing of equipment, inventory put-aways and breakdown of corrugate to maintain a clean working environment
- Perform inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling of hardware and peripherals
- Organize packages coming in/out of inventory storage rooms
- Location and processing of Overdue RMAs
- Utilize Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
- Assist the team in recommending improvements to processes that may impact the quality of assets or improve overall efficiencies for any related process or system.
- Provide site survey support for infrastructure projects, as well as large space, power, equipment and WiFi deployments.
- Perform site audits and reconcile data discrepancies
- Provide SmartHands with vendors working on behalf of the company to ensure compliance with installation, repair, maintenance MOPs and standards, as well as quality and cleanliness.
- Meet/coordinate with Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) and other technicians to facilitate timely installation, repair, and maintenance activities as necessary.
- Support a complex and fast paced environment focused on video conference rooms with outstanding attention to customer satisfaction
- Assist in coordinating site access, equipment staging, and other tasks
- Use ticketing systems to respond and resolve issues to specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & Key Performance Indicators (KPI?)
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Infrastructure Field Services Technician - ManpowerGroup Middle East
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Infrastructure Field Services Technician - ManpowerGroup Middle East