About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager - Material Management for Al Futtaim Auto Center in Dubai. As a member of the Material Management Team you will lead the brand parts management and order planning team. You will ensure that all the parts supply KPI’s agreed with the brands are met and make sure that info records of all SAP registered part numbers under the relevant company code are accurate, detect incorrect supply chain parameters that may affect orders to foreign and local vendors. You will also ensure that daily vendor orders are transmitted on time, ensure SYNCRON and pending orders are reviewed prior to confirmation and handles fleet customer’s quarterly order requirement to ensure required parts are available in the beginning of each quarter. You will prepare order forecast base on previous sales history, coordinate all SYNCRON related issues with EIT.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare order plan for each quarter and present to line manager for approval
- Prepare order schedule for fleet customer parts requirement and enter order schedule in SYNCRON
- Present analysis on replenishment order parameters and recommend solutions to the issues.
- Review pending orders overdue for delivery and communicate with vendor to ask about the delays in supply
- Part Number creation and changes base on vehicle life cycle, part number code attributes, regular vendor, material group etc.
- Gather lost sales info from MIS team and analyse to identify part numbers that potentially could increase company revenue.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Operations Manager - Material Management (x2) | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Operations Manager - Material Management (x2) | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group