This position requires basic knowledge in diagnostic imaging and involves receiving patients at the medical imaging department, registering and preparing them and then initiating the process of capturing the diagnostic images by using different radiological techniques like X-ray, Ultrasound, CT/ MRI.
- Use evidence based practice and clinical guidelines to produce high quality images for a range of imaging procedures.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Ensure that patients are prepared for their procedures and have been given all the relevant information required before the need for imagine.
- Manage own client caseload including the interpretation of test results with referral to physicians as necessary.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
Have the ability to authorise referrals for primary imaging whilst ensuring that the procedure is justified and escalate any concerns may they arise.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Radiographer I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Radiographer I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE - Al Futtaim Group