A Regional Trade Affairs Manager with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an important member of our Global Corporate Trade Affairs team supporting the growth story of Givaudan in the SAMEA (South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa) region whilst maintaining a high degree of trade compliance, and based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Are you an experienced trade compliance or customs professional, and would you like to take a new turn in your career by joining the Corporate Trade Affairs team of a global and leading organisation? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Corporate Trade Affairs team ensures that Givaudan continues to comply with international trade regulations whilst supporting the business in implementing innovative solutions for our customers to promote sustainable growth.
We are looking to develop the trade affairs function for the SAMEA (South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa) region – one of the fastest growing regions globally for Givaudan, and hiring for a ‘Regional Trade Affairs Manager for SAMEA’ to be an excellent business partner for our growing business across countries and sites in the SAMEA region extending from West Africa to India and the Subcontinent countries. As an important member of our Global Corporate Trade Affairs team, you will implement the group’s trade affairs policy for the region and provide technical expertise and innovative solutions to support the business to meet our goals in a sustainable and compliant manner.
You will ensure regular alignments with the local sites and the corporate functions to coordinate all trade affairs topics, au-dits, systems, and projects in the region. As a business partner, you will also assist the teams in leveraging opportunities to reduce duties and help customers to develop strategies to optimise free trade agreements and duty reduction programmes. This is an individual contributor role, based in our regional office in Dubai, reporting to the Head of Global Trade Affairs, and offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the SAMEA region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and a range of rich experiences to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, can deliver value, and are skilled at fostering excellent relationships!
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
Trade compliance –
- Implement and monitor a trade compliance program with the local trade representatives in the region.
- Support local sites during customs compliance-related audits.
- Lobbying and participation in industry associations.
- Develop and deliver training in trade-related matters to local sites and business stakeholders.
- Gather, assess, and interpret data to monitor and evaluate the performance of customs brokers in the region.
Business partnering and support –
- Support and help the business to realise cost-efficient opportunities.
- Support the business in developing trade strategies to facilitate import/export in the region (Product introduction/ broker/warehouse/product transfer, etc.)
- Provide technical expertise to support the business in implementing import/export strategies with customers.
- Initiate and support company participation and partnership in Supply Chain Security and Import Compliance Programmes (AEO).
- Maintain awareness of import and export regulatory changes and proactively work with all stakeholders to communicate and update business requirements for an uninterrupted supply chain.
Drive strategies and continuous improvement –
- Translate and drive the global trade affairs and customs projects into the SAMEA region.
- Regularly seek efficiencies to automate customs procedures.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Finance and Investment
|FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture; Food & Beverage Production
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Regional Trade Affairs Manager for SAMEA - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Regional Trade Affairs Manager for SAMEA - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)