The Product Manager will be a key member of the Product Management team to lead the better and smoother customer experience on every digital channel and responsible for delivery of all E-Commerce projects. The JH will be accountable to manage product discovery and deliver all Digital products of Futtaim Group's e-commerce websites.
Digital Product Management and leadership;
- Developing product requirements and roadmaps, and implement product strategies consistent with Digital Retail vision, while developing and maintaining product backlog
- Taking charge of the full end-to-end product development and managing the product line life cycle all the way from the strategic planning to tactical initiatives.
- Leading product development and coordinating with engineering, marketing, UX/UI and other teams, while ensuring product development is on track and adjusting schedules as required.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Producing and reviewing product requirements documents (PRD) and make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of assigned product team (business) functions. Manage identification of business opportunities which can be met through the development of digital solutions.
- Create, make decisions and maintain a value-based prioritised backlog of opportunities for products which align to Al Futtaim business strategy and goals. Develop business cases and economic models backed by data.
- Lead and create the appropriate measurement capabilities to monitor product performance and iterations on the product
- Utilise data, including transactional data, usage statistics, primary guest research, and industry analyst reports to inform prioritisation and solutions
- Partner with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure operational support for go to market plans
- Maintain awareness of third-party capabilities that provide viable product solutions. Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships
- Accountable for the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria. Utilise story mapping techniques to inform the creation of release plans, with a strong bias towards incremental delivery and iteration.
- Deliver results for key product metrics and goals that supports business objectives
- Provide support during system outages or emergency situations
- Marketplace Management and leadership;
- Own the end-to-end experiences from both technical and business perspective and create the prioritized road map for the marketplace initiative
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure the right features are built with the right quality at the right time.
- Act as subject matter expert on the entire marketplace Business and Technical activities; Marketplace set-up, MP API Integration best practices
- Seller on-boarding and management, Seller optimization MP Commercial strategy.
- Deploy winning tactics within AFG marketplace initiative
- Manage the relationship with the MP platform and service provider, while leading the entire development phase from concept to launch
Localization Management and leadership;
- Own and lead the entire product Arabization/ localization while managing the entire life-cycle of multiple Translation projects
- Define and independently drive mechanisms to prioritize and improve localization across multiple products and languages simultaneously
- Develop project plans, establish SLAs and workflows for internal teams and external vendors
- Manage time, budget, resources, and quality control across multiple product development teams
- Lead team members including project managers, engineers, translators and publishers etc
- Head and direct department initiatives consisting of translation quality, vendor strategy, process improvements and tools improvements.
- Develop Digital Localisation Strategy for AFG Digital Retailing
- Support businesses in their day-2-day translation management and provide technical support for all the Translation Management platform activities
- Manage the entire relationship with both the Translation Management platform provider and the outsource agency.
WebOps Management and leadership;
- Manage the entire support functionality (L2 & L3) for all eCommerce Mobile apps, Web and backend services to drive continuous improvement within the consumer products and services portfolio
- Setting up support structure for businesses
- Lead the Web Operation team and define their sprints scope and priorities
- Manage the relationship with all eCommerce businesses to define business opportunities through feature development
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Senior Product Manager | Digital Retail | Dubai, UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Senior Product Manager | Digital Retail | Dubai, UAE - Al Futtaim Group