Job Description: Technical Consultant - Data Governance (Informatica)
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles. Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms. Experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies. Hands-on operational management and change management. Proven track record in operating large data governance programs. Knowledge of Cloud based big data frameworks such as data lake, relational, Graph and other no-SQL databases. Experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization. Should be familiar with cloud and data management trends, including open source projects, methodologies (connect and collect, hub and spoke, data fabrics, etc.) and leading commercial vendors that relate to data acquisition, management and the semantic web. Ability to analyze complex situations and to derive workable actions. Ability to constructively challenge requirements and current state to increase overall value to the firm
- Years Overall experience with Min 5+ years UAE experience
- Min 3 years’ experience in UAE Govt Sector or similar organizations
- Data Governance Technical implementation experience
- Experience in Informatica Data Governance tools like IDQ, Axon and EDC
- DG implementation experience in RDBMS , Hadoop , NoSQL DB , SCADA systems , SAP solution etc.
- Extensive knowledge in architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Strong analytical capabilities & team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Responsible for Informatica tools software upgrades, patch releases, and notifies team on upcoming functionality.
- Identify, analyze and present latest industry innovations and implementations in the MDM workspace.
- Experienced in the integration with IT & OT systems in Utilities landscape.
- Design the integration specifications, technical specifications and follow up with the Functional and technical team members for the delivery of the same.
- Preparation of project related documents
- Data Governance: Monitoring data quality process, identifying data quality issue patterns, applying remediation plans, implementation of data controls, and manage data quality remediation strategies. Updating a Data Quality dashboard highlighting key issues. Monitor and track data quality issues, identify gaps, and apply action plans to remediate gap
- Ensure that data quality is assessed and evaluated as an integral part of new solution developments. Apply quality processes for the delivery of Analytics products within the Data ecosystem"
- Database Administration: Administering the process of classifying the COMPANY's Data, cascading knowledge about categorization principles and procedures to required roles within the department and determining priorities with respect to Open Data or exchange.
- Project Management: Manage the projects efficiently and effectively and be able to understand, interpret and to enable data-driven insights and analytical-driven approach to support COMPANY's strategy and analytics initiatives
- Solution Facilitator between I&TF and business teams, to provide support to the business for cross business definition of data standards, rules and hierarchy. Identify and prioritize cases for data and performance improvement. Responsible for managing the full life cycle of a solution. This includes creating the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution.
- Operations: Supervising operations of data sharing between COMPANY and other entities
- Project Support: Provide support to projects and initiatives in development and refinement of data processes in accordance with defined standards
- Trouble Shooting: Daily troubleshooting and addressing data management problems as they arise, and then authorize maintenance or modifications
- Benchmarking: To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them; To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Oil & Gas
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Technical Consultant - Data Governance - Masadirservices
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Technical Consultant - Data Governance - Masadirservices