About the role
You are responsible to contribute to positioning the IKEA store as the “Leader in life at home” in our market in order to maximize sales and long-term profitability; securing the effective implementation of global solutions using knowledge of people’s life at home and consumer buying behaviour in the market and my graphic and digital communication design skills to adapt these to meet our regional needs.
The main responsibilities are:
- To ensure we communicate and visualize the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand, inside and outside the IKEA store to strengthen the IKEA brand and distance us from the competition by: communicating the IKEA Concept, our Swedish roots and unique services enabling the IKEA mechanical sales system, which is a prerequisite to fulfill the IKEA Business idea/promise of the store and for customers to buy supporting sales steering to commercial priorities.
- Develop and implementing efficient and effective store communication, supporting self-choice and the mechanical sales system.
- Create, produce and implement all store communication of the assigned project during the commercial planning and commercial buildup of a new store, as well as in any other projects.
- Reflecting the IKEA brand identity and creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Create inspired and qualitative graphic design that showcases the IKEA visual and verbal identity for different channels
- Use expertise in integrating graphic design solutions in commercial contexts, in order to add value and help create a visually stimulating and convenient experience for consumers
- Create market specific communication solutions for all channels (including e.g. social media posts, promotion material, POS material etc.) supporting Business Calendar or based on a brief from local functions such as Communications, Marketing, Sales or Sustainability
- Secure communication needs are met in the customer experience by providing relevant content, in appealing and easy to understand formats
- Secure and plan for an efficient production and implementation of graphic design solutions
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact for example Digital, web team and marketing team.
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions order to contribute to the business goals
- Measure performance of output in own areas to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
- To working closely with the Com&In regional activity leader, regional marketing department colleagues and other SO colleagues to ensure the country business calendar messages are communicated in a clear, consistent and inspiring way, supporting commercial priorities and reflecting seasonality.
Store Support (New Stores)
- Work with the store graphic communications leaders to develop and implement store communication to meet and exceed visitor's expectations on the IKEA shopping and buying experience, strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA product range, graphic identity and tone of voice.
- Ensure that graphic and digital communication:
- Is prioritized and placed correctly
- Consistent and understandable
- Clear and uncluttered
- Supports self/choice and the mechanical sales system.
- To use graphic and digital communication skills and this knowledge to provide relevant graphic communication to secure one IKEA identity.
- Work with the SO Com&In colleagues and other SO functions to provide the store graphic and digital communication leaders with specific, relevant support which enables the stores and other IKEA units
- Working with the expansion visual merchandise specialists, expansion interior design specialists to ensure consistency in how we communicate throughout our new stores and other projects.
- Supporting the new stores to ensure the implementation of store communication using the layout to create optimal visual impact, a good overview and support our commercial priorities.
- Working with the Regional SO Com&In colleagues to ensure that all we communicate to the stores is consistent, understandable and cost-effective for them to implement.
- Support and coach the store graphic communication designers of new stores to secure that our graphic communication is prioritized, placed correctly, consistent and understandable, clear and uncluttered with the customer in focus.
- Support with the regional expansion plans whenever necessary including translations, commercial planning, build up and opening phases.
- Supporting with current ways of working and business practices.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Design, Creative, and Arts
|United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, UAE National Graphic Designer | IKEA | Regional Service Office | Jebel Ali - Dubai - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف UAE National Graphic Designer | IKEA | Regional Service Office | Jebel Ali - Dubai - Al Futtaim Group