About the Role
To manage, administer, coach and train all administration work functions and enforce policies and procedures in all Toys R Us stores. Ensure a continuous review and update to all policies and procedures whilst ensuring compliance with Group Internal Audit guidelines and minimise business risk. Actively contribute to the day to day operation of the stores through sound operational knowledge and understanding.
Administration & Controls
- Monitor the administration office activity in all Toys R Us locations and ensure that company policies and standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Support the store management teams by ensuring there are fully trained and competent users on store operating systems (SAP, ECC.6, Retail Pro) to avoid discrepancies and risk to the business.
- Assist the store management and administration teams to ensure all till discrepancies are thoroughly investigated, recorded, analysed and reported to the Operations Manager for further action in case of any dispute.
- Ensure all stock takes and physical inventory counts are carried out as per the defined process and or standard operating procedure and posting of stock count and physical inventory results whilst assisting stores with any investigation. Assist stores with the development and implementation of stock loss action plans in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
Policies & Procedures
- Develop store procedures in conjunction with the store teams, regional office and Retail Compliance Manager and ensure smooth implementation and compliance checks.
- Review and where necessary revise and or amend the standard operating procedures as per business requirement and in line with Group Internal Audit.
- Develop procedures for any new territories in line with group and local legislation and ensure that any approved procedures are supported with training for the Administration Assistant and store teams.
- Review all internal audit reports when published and support the store manager in compiling recommendations and updates to Group Internal Audit.
- Review all store internal audit reports and implement necessary corrective action required.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and development of system processes relating to store operating systems (SAP, ECC.6 and Retail Pro).
- Work alongside the Retail IT Manager and STS team to identify and develop suitable store related processes to enhance operational efficiencies and to meet customer expectations.
- Optimise the benefits of SAP ECC.6 and ensure that the system is allowed to operate efficiently and have key involvement in all aspects of implementation.
- First line contact for stores and operations for any system related issues or requirements including POS system, SAP and all other software and hardware.
- Improve programme and service quality by devising new procedures, updating existing ones and evaluating user system results for the Operations Manager.
- Support the Operations Manager with all new store opening requirements.
- Identify all IT requirements for each store as per the agreed plan and arrange for all equipment required for the Administration function.
- Support all new joiners to the business with the required training and job support such as Receiving, Invoice Reconciliation, Store Transfers, RGD and RTV Process, Customer Returns, etc to ensure sound operational performance.
- Regular training sessions and updates on standard operating procedures and policies to include all new employees.
Process & Compliance
- Continuous review of local consumables to ensure stores are in line with budget parameters at all times.
- Monitor all locations to ensure efficient archiving practices in line with Group Internal Audit requirements.
- Support the store teams by ensuring all Health, Safety and Security standards are being achieved in order to minimise risk to the business, employees and customers.
- Support the business with all ARIBA purchasing requirements in order to streamline communication and drive cost savings.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, UAE Nationals - Process & Compliance Manager | Toys R Us | Dubai,UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف UAE Nationals - Process & Compliance Manager | Toys R Us | Dubai,UAE - Al Futtaim Group