This role will ensure that our dedicated prep centre will add value through operational efficiencies. This role will also deliver preparation excellence. Our aim is to deliver on time and to the standards agreed.
Working with the Head of Service in the development of a strategic plan for our business that develops the facilities for the preparation of all make vehicles, whilst delivering in-house satisfaction.
Runs an efficient Centre at cost through productive staffing, cost controls, achievement of objectives and the maintenance of all service records.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• Sets clear objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
• Trains, motivates, and monitor the performance of all staff.
• Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the service department.
• Maintains reporting systems required by the Prep Manager.
• Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, via SAP.
• Understands and ensures compliance of warranty on all vehicle makes.
• Accounts for all documents; ensures that none are missing and all are processed correctly.
• Holds weekly department meetings.
• Monitors technicians' daily productivity reports.
• Monitors and follows up on parts orders with the parts manager to ensure availability.
• Establishes and maintains good working relationships with AM & CPOV Showrooms.
• Maintains high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks.
|United Arab Emirates
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Used Car Prep Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Used Car Prep Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | UAE - Al Futtaim Group