مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Lecturer, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program - Al Raee Recruitment Services وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Lecturer, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program - Al Raee Recruitment Services
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Lecturer, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program”. The position reports to the Head of Information Technology (IT), and joining date will be from Winter Semester of Academic year 21/22. Joining date will be on 25th December 2021.
The Lecturer- CGA will be responsible for teaching Computer Graphics & Animation courses assigned by the Head of IT Department, providing academic advising and counseling to students, participating in departmental committee work, enhancing the learning environment through assessments, instructions, scholarly activities and services that are consistent to the mission of the College.
- Develop plans for the subjects that will be taught and select appropriate books.
- Teach the courses, organize exams, enter and review student grades.
- Improve teaching and exam methods and promote new ways of teaching.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate course portfolio.
- Supervise student work, scientific reports and social activities.
- Provide academic guidance to students and serve as an academic advisor for them.
- Help in developing knowledge.
- Effectively participate in the Accreditation process of the program.
- Participate in councils and committees; local, regional and international conferences; and any activities that promote and improve the College.
- Adhere to the academic duties, and work on implementing bylaws and regulations of the College.
- Devote time to performing scientific duties in the College, strive to promote the College mission and maintain a decent status in the fields of teaching and management.
- Engage with the community as per the College rules and regulations.
- Cooperate fully with the Head of the Department in providing advice and proposals in all matters that will serve the best interests of the College, the students and the community.
- Provide students with academic advising during the registration period, constantly monitor their study plans and adhere to office hours.
- Participate in staff development / programs and workshops.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Teaching and Academics
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Lecturer, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program - Al Raee Recruitment Services
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Lecturer, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program - Al Raee Recruitment Services