مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات AE Hub Account Manager, Hub Delivery - Amazon MENA وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة AE Hub Account Manager, Hub Delivery - Amazon MENA
We’re seeking an Hub Account Manager to join our dynamic Last mile network.
In this team you will be managing acquisition quality, performance KPIs and team of associates, we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us.
About the role and responsibilities:
You’ll be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams, you’ll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
In the logistics team you enter and lead, we’ll be entrusting a team of approximately 8-30 associates along with managing big network of stores including acquisition and performance. You’ll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and KPI targets are worked towards and met.
While you achieve this, you’ll ensure motivation, engagement and performance:
• You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety, promoting Amazon’s Health and Safety standards.
• You’ll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems.
• You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of process quality across the network.
• You’ll maintain inventory accuracy at stores.
• You’ll strive to improve and streamline processes.
• You’ll become a subject matter expert on the Hub processes and activities.
• You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network.
• You’ll lead acquisition effort with the team to meet expansion plans.
Suitable candidates need to have command of English language.
Key job responsibilities
Safety: Partnering with OTR Safety and OTR Regional Managers to ensure business safety compliance.
• Performance: Guiding owners as they scale their business and manage operational issues, ensuring they have resources in place to effectively ramp-up operations and prepare for peak period.
• Performance: Supporting owners as they onboard to the program and prepare to launch (this will be on the basis of a net new launch only)
• Performance: Coach and ensure effective upskilling and utilization of AMZL tools.
• Performance: Deep dive to identify customer metric improvement opportunities.
• Performance: Champion the consistent application of Last Mile processes within Delivery Stations – challenge UTR processes that impact OTR.
• Performance: Coaching business owners to run compliant, safe and high performing companies (SLS metric deep dive)
• Experience: Identifying workflow inefficiencies and working to formulate and implement operational improvements at the network level and to improve the individual Bond Vendor experience.
• Experience: Developing the relationship between Amazon and Bond Vendors (Bond Vendor sentiment improvements)
• Experience: Communication alignment to stores following close collaboration with OTR partners.
• Be the voice of the stores within and represent them within the AMZL business.
• Experience: Improve driver standards to protect brand image.
• Capacity Management: Work with the Bond Vendors to deliver effective ramp plans and pipeline goals ensuring driver supply is achieved to meet peak volume demands.
• Acquisition: Lead the acquisition effort on ground and ensure meeting expansion plans.
A day in the life
The Hub Account Manager will own the communication with stores and stations, they will support the onboarding of the stores, acquisition, the onboarding of Drivers, track quality on the road, etc. They will work closely with stores about quality discussions and reliability discussions and make sure about solving issues UTR teams on issues that impact the OTR metrics
|United Arab Emirates - Dubai
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف AE Hub Account Manager, Hub Delivery - Amazon MENA