مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Corporate Service Officer - ReThink وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Corporate Service Officer - ReThink
A. CSO - Post License
• Handling client inquiries for a wide range of Corporate Services for existing structures in all UAE jurisdictions, Free Zones and abroad, via phone, e-mail or personal meeting, with an emphasis on timing and quality
• Liaising with the client, providing a Project Management Schedule for all transactions, including information on fees, processes and procedures and documentary requirements
• Undertaking due diligence and conducting customer risk assessment in line with AML/CFT requirements on existing files prior to the provision of new services, liaising directly with the Compliance Manager/Officer as needed (e.g. matters requiring enhanced due diligence).
• End-to-end execution of all processes with the relevant Authorities including drafting of all supporting documentation and submission of applications in relation to amendments and additional services for existing UAE vehicles, including (but not limited to) changes to structural ownership / control, Statutory Officer appointment / resignation, amendments to business activities, liquidations etc
• Preparing contracts, agreements, letters of engagement, proxies, minutes of meetings, resolutions, power of attorney, renewal, and liquidation etc.
• Arranging the issuance of extracts, certificates and other corporate documents and subsequently arranging the requisite attestation, legalization or super legalization by the relevant authorities or consulates
• Assisting with the set-up and administration of client bank accounts
• Maintaining relationships with government and semi-government authorities and other external corporate services providers
• Maintaining accurate client entity record, immediately updating all systems to ensure up to date Statutory information is available at all times, in line with operational procedures
B. CSO -Renewals
• Monitoring the renewal schedule of companies and liaise with the Client on the procedures and requirements.
• Handling of client inquiries for renewal of various vehicles (company, trust, foundation, e.g.) in Free Zones / Mainland (Non-Free Zones) across all UAE jurisdictions and abroad, via phone, e-mail or personal meeting, with an emphasis on timing and quality.
• Drafting and reviewing of responses, renewal forms, procedure summaries towards the renewal of UAE vehicles.
• Monitoring and implementing internal compliance procedures and corporate health of companies.
• Arranging the issuance of extracts, certificates and other corporate documents and subsequently arranging the requisite attestation, legalization or super legalization by the relevant authorities or consulates.
• Maintaining relationships with government and semi-government authorities and other external corporate services providers.
• Updating team members of any information obtained for Jurisdictions.
• Monitoring and implementing good records keeping and file maintenance procedures.
• Updating filing records as per procedure on EMS and CRM.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for use by the management and / or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks.
|United Arab Emirates - Dubai
|Management Consulting; Corporate Management Office; Business Consultancy Services
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Corporate Service Officer - ReThink